The Warriors Generation

How Much We love Cars ?

00:52 2 Comments


When it comes to rate one among all the cars for any sports car lover,it becomes hardest job in the world.Today the automobile industry has acquired a peak point of perfection and broke all the barriers of beauty & art in building the Dreams of Teens.



As Young and warm blood the teens are more attracted towards this speeding leopards  then anyone else,Offcourse you should and why not they are most fab examples of brilliant mankind.Asked by xperts to teens what a sport car means to you,and here are some shocking reply's

1.  "I chose my car after drooling over it for 7 years. I fell in love with the Subaru Impreza STI since it came out in the US in 2004. AWD, turbo, the 2011 model which I currently own is rated at 305 HP, 4 door sedan, practical yet extremely fun to drive. I would say it has a Jekyll and Hyde personality, I look for any single excuse in the book to just go out and drive it"



2.  "I luv to have that ferrari in my lyf,if i knw my death time i lyk to die wid my car,lyk Paul Walker" --john Patrick  



3.  "i have divorced my wife for my ford mushtung,i had started to spend more time whit my car the my wife and for this reason she gave me choice between her and the car,today i m living a happy life with my love(my car)."--Maurice Anderson



4,  "i am 17 and i got arrested more then 6 times for breaking into my neighbor garage just to have look of that lovely Aston martin,My neighbor is some what showoff kind of person and he Hates me, And now i m planing the next breakin"--Matt Casper.



5.  "hi my name is Lorrie dasia,i dream all day about the Lamborghini,even in my school time,even in class room,and many times i have been sent out of class for not paying the attention to lecturer "
-Lorrie dasia .



6.  "I like to think of it as a 2 way relationship... I love my car because of the thrills it gives me. Plus, I have always had a thing for Z cars. Z has quickly become my favorite letter in the alphabet. I love crawling into my car. She's so sexy. I love to start it up and hear that sexy VQ engine rumble. I love to cruise down the road with the windows down just so I can hear it. I love the way she slices through corners. Every day I find it hard to believe that I actually own my dream car. I constantly go look at it just to remind myself. I'm totally in love with my car.."



7.  "The car looks awesome imo, fairly quick even by today's standards, handles fantastically, it's not something you see every day (even if people think it's just an after market bodykit) and it's interesting to drive."



8.  "I love my car because I can drive it to work just about every day and it never gets tiring and never feels like it's more trouble than it's worth. I can take it on a long trip (just did 750+ miles each way a few weeks ago) and it's comfortable the whole way there. Oh yeah, and it can tear up a corner pretty well too."



9.  "I love my car because it's my dream car. Determined at the age of 10 that I WOULD OWN THIS CAR. 3.2 6-cyclinders of air-cooled awesomeness. Roars up to the 6,250RPM redline and just looks damn cool. Best Father's Day gift ever (I bought it for myself)"



10.  "I love my car. It's my first ever and I had never even driven such a car (or seen in person) before I bought it. I was dead sure I wanted it, though, and it exceeded my expectations. Sure it's not the turbo or AWD version like its siblings in the US, but it does bring a smile to my face every time I let it rip. Just need to save up now and bump up the horsepower!"


Its an awesome opportunity to know review of our celebrity's about cars.






HERE we have the costliest car of 2014.



Their is something in this models that drowns our every single attention to them,and build that enthusiastic attachment,A strong bond which drives us Crazy every second of our life and sometimes makes us to some unpredictable Decision.So question Your selves HOW MUCH YOU LOVE CARS? And send us your views it will be helpful in next post.

 Thank You.


2 comments:

  1. Im too cars lover..I enjoyed every little bit part of it and I will be waiting for the new updates.Used Honda Civic Ferio Cars For Sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. The number 3 is viperconcept's profile pic😱😱😎👌

    ReplyDelete

OUR PARTNERS